Monster Games, Inc.
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing review
18 GB available space
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing Review
Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing is an application developed by Monster Games, Inc.. Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
The mud will fly as you hit the track in a dirt racing experience featuring all the drama of Saturday night short track racing. See if you have what it takes to qualify, and then race your way into the A-Main in a Quick Race, a Championship season, or head-to-head Split Screen action. When you're ready, head on over to our 25-player Online Multiplayer. Or show what you’re made of as you make your way from an unknown driver to series champion in Career Mode.
Developed in collaboration with Sprint Car champion and NASCAR racing legend Tony Stewart, strap in for an authentic dirt track racing experience. Starting in the All Star TQ Midgets, work your way up to 410 Winged Sprint Cars in the All Star Circuit of Champions, both of which are owned by Tony, himself.
- 3 Racing Series: Race everything from TQ Midgets to the insanely powerful 900 HP 410 Winged Sprint Cars.
- Deep Career: Sign contracts with sponsors and upgrade your cars and equipment as you progress from being a local unknown to showcasing your skills on the national stage.
- 25-Player Online Multiplayer: Challenge up to 24 of your friends and compete with them in weekly tournaments.
- Split Screen: Race head-to-head with friends in 2-player Split Screen.
- 24 Dirt Tracks: Compete in events across the country, from small town rural tracks to elite stadiums.
- Personalize Your Experience: Tune your car, adjust your driving experience, and customize your appearance.
- The official game of Tony Stewart’s Ollie's Bargain Outlet All Star Circuit of Champions presented by Mobil 1.