Knights And Bikes review
6 GB available space
Knights And Bikes Review
Knights And Bikes is an app designed by Foam Sword. Knights And Bikes was first published on . Knights And Bikes is currently available on Steam, Other.
Saddle up for a bike-riding, friendship-building, frisbee-throwing, goose-petting, high-fiving, treasure-hunting adventure for 1 or 2 players!
You’ll play as Nessa & Demelza as they explore an ancient island with their pet goose Captain Honkers, riding and upgrading their bikes on a quest for treasure, adventure, and an end to childhood boredom!
As the story unfolds they’ll face hazards, puzzles, and the gathering forces of an ancient curse with their growing collection of frisbees, water-balloons, toilet-plungers, and a boom-box loud enough to wake the undead.
Together our heroines will laugh, learn, and cry - but will the power of their friendship and imagination be enough to actually save the island AND each other?
The game is by Rex Crowle (Creative Director: Tearaway/Tearaway-Unfolded, Art & Design: LittleBigPlanet) Moo Yu (Gameplay Programmer: Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet) Kenny Young (Audio Lead: Tearaway & LittleBigPlanet) Daniel Pemberton (Composer: Spiderman Enter The Spiderverse, Dark Crystal, The Man From Uncle)
Things to Do
- Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
- Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Work together! Both characters have different skills so you'll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
- Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customised bikes.
- Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumoured to be hidden on the island.
- Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalise your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
- Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.