Kodak® EasyShare Z5010 Review, 8.1 out of 10 based on 11 ratings
The Kodak EasyShare Z5010 easily joins the ranks of some of the best point and shoot cameras on the market, along with the Panasonic Lumix LX5 and the Canon G12. The Kodak EasyShare Z5010 definitely has some features that make it worthy of attracting a crowd. Additionally, it brings some weaknesses to the table as well. If you’re interested in this point and shoot camera, here’s what you should know:
Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Strengths
- This camera has 21x optical zoom capabilities, which means it can easily capture clear images of subjects that are in the distance.
- Innovative image stabilization technology allows the EasyShare Z5010 to take blur-free photos most of the time.
- The EasyShare Z5010 has a lens with top-notch macro capabilities, allowing photographers to capture clear, detailed images of small subjects that are just a centimeter away from the camera.
- The EasyShare Z5010 comes with a panoramic stitch feature that allows photographers to capture several images and stitch them to create one large, panoramic image.
- This camera comes with a “Share” button that allows you to quickly and easily upload images to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Producing images with a true resolution of 14 MP, this camera is able to capture more detail in images than many other point and shoot cameras in its price range.
Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Weaknesses
- This camera records videos in 720p, while many top-of-the-line cameras are able to record 1080p HD quality videos.
- Weighing 493 g, the Easy Share Z5010 is a bit heavy. If you’re looking for something you can hold for hours and hours before your hands get tired, the Z5010 may not be your best bet.
- This camera produces some noise in low-light settings. Flash is essential if you want to take clear pictures on the EasyShare Z5010 in dimly lit settings.
- An incredibly slow continuous shooting speed of 0.8 fps can significantly slow EasyShare Z5010 users down when they’re trying to quickly take several pictures in a row.
Overall, if you’re a social media junkie who loves zoom and capturing detailed images, you would probably have a very satisfying experience with the Z5010. If you need the fastest camera with the best video capture abilities, the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 might leave you wanting more.